Lots to love.
Less to spend.
iPhone SE packs the most powerful chip into the most
popular size iPhone at the most affordable price.
It’s just what you’ve been waiting for.
Brilliant 4.7-inch Retina HD display. Speed and security of Touch ID. Water resistant to 1 metre for 30 minutes.¹
All in a slim, light design.
iPhone 11 Pro
called. It wants
its chip back.
A13 Bionic is the fastest chip ever in a
smartphone, period. Launch apps, play
games and more — all with blazing speed.
Smile, You're in Portrait mode.
The advanced camera system with A13 Bionic enables Portrait mode, artfully placing the focus on your subject — even for selfies.
High, high, high, high definition
4K video means four times the detail of Full HD. And QuickTake allows you to start recording video in photo mode by just holding the shutter.
The show must go on. So iPhone SE lets you watch up to 13 hours of video on a single charge.²
Privacy is built in.
Apple products are designed to protect your privacy and give you control over your information. It’s not always easy. But that’s the kind of innovation Apple believes in.
Even more great stuff.
Dynamically adjusts white balance on the display so images look natural and are easier on your eyes.
Press and hold an icon for shortcuts and a slight vibration makes it feel like you’re pressing a real, physical button.
Run the latest AR apps that let you measure real-world objects, map constellations over the stars and more.
Stero audio recording
iPhone SE records videos in stereo to make the sound as engaging as the picture.
Faster Wi-Fi and mobile data
iWi-Fi 6 and 4G LTE Advanced can deliver much faster download speeds, whether you’re on Wi-Fi or mobile data networks.³
You and a friend can both rock out to the same playlist by pairing two sets of AirPods or Beats headphones to one iPhone.⁴
Dual SIM, dual numbers
Dual SIM with eSIM lets you have both a business and a personal number on the same iPhone.⁵
Connect to a fast-charge adapter (sold separately) to go from zero to up to 50% in 30 minutes.⁶
Shop for cases designed just for iPhone.
Explore AirPods, photography tools,
wireless charging docks and more.
Lose yourself in
60 million songs.
Stream 60 million songs ad-free.◊ Download
your favourite tracks. Play them offline.
Watch original stories
from the most creative
minds in TV and film.
Included for one year when you buy an iPhone.◊
- iPhone SE (2nd generation) is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/in/batteries and www.apple.com/in/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced and 4G LTE are available in selected markets and through selected service providers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and service provider. For details on LTE support, contact your service provider and see apple.com/in/iphone/LTE.
- Compatible with AirPods (1st generation or later), Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo3 Wireless, BeatsX, Beats Studio3 Wireless and Powerbeats3 Wireless, and requires the latest version of iOS.
- Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all service providers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some service providers. See your service provider for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/kb/HT209044.
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using pre-production iPhone SE (2nd generation) units and software and accessory Apple USB-C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model A1882). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
Apple Music requires a subscription.
₹99/month after free trial. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Offer is valid for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. See apple.com/in/promo for more information.