Measure your blood oxygen level.¹ Keep an eye on your heart. See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display. Live a healthier, more active, more connected life.
Built-in cellular⁴ lets you get calls,send texts, stream Apple Music⁵and talk to Siri — all withoutyour phone.
The Always-On Retina display is now 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down, so you can see your watch face without waking your screen. And with new customisable faces, there’s a look for you.
Get directions on your iPhone and a tap on your wrist to turn. Track your workout on your watch and your progress over time on iPhone. Together, Apple Watch and iPhone add up to so much more.
1. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness andwellness purposes.
2. The ECG app requires watchOS 6 or later on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE), and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See apple.com/in/watch for compatibility details.
3. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
4. Wireless service plan is required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/in/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
5. Apple Music requires a subscription.
6. Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
7. Irregular rhythm notification requires watchOS 6 or later, and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib). See apple.com/in/watch for compatibility details.
Some straps are sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features are subject to change. Some features, applications and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/in/watchos/feature-availability for the complete list.