Track your daily activity and precisely measure all your favourite ways to work out, even underwater.¹
Workouts. Customise your metrics for everythingfrom running and high-intensity interval training toyoga and dance.
Built-in cellular² lets you get calls, send texts, stream Apple Music³ and talk to Siri — all without your phone.
The expansive Retina display is the same size as Series 6, and lets you see more information and apps on your watch face at a glance.
Get directions on your iPhone and a tap on your wrist to turn. Track your workout on your watch and your progress over time on iPhone. Together, Apple Watch and iPhone add up to so much more.
1. Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
2. Wireless service plan is required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/in/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
3. Apple Music requires a subscription.
4. Irregular rhythm notification requires watchOS 6 or later, and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib). See apple.com/in/watch for compatibility details.
5. Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
6. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
7. The ECG app requires watchOS 6 or later on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE), and iPhone 6s or later with the latest version of iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See apple.com/in/watch for compatibility details.
Some straps are sold separately.
Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
Features are subject to change. Some features, applications and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. See apple.com/in/watchos/feature-availability for the complete list.