iPad Air does more than a computer in simple, magical ways. And with advanced features and capabilities, it’s more versatile than ever.
1. The displays have rounded corners. When measured diagonally as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches, the iPad Pro 11-inch screen is 11 inches and the iPad Air (4th generation) screen is 10.86 inches. Actual viewable areais less.
2. Performance claims are based on comparison with the previous generation.
3. Accessories are sold separately.
4. Data plan is required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/in/ipad/LTE. WiFi + Cellular model coming later.
5. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient, and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
6. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/in/batteries for more information.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all regions. See apple.com/in/ios/feature-availability for the complete list.
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.